Proven to kill 99.99999% of Viruses, including COVID 19, Microbials and Bacteria
D-POD PORTABLE DECONTAMINATION
AND STERILIZATION CONTAINER
APPLICABLE INDUSTRIES FOR USE
INSECT / PEST CONTROL
To combat the rising problem, RSR offers a multi-disciplinary approach for pest management using our hygenic decontamination solutions. Included with our service is a policy and procedural guide complete with education in best practices.
- Bug infestations are present globally
- 80% of hotels in USA are treated annually
for bed bugs, cockroaches and unruly pests
- Average annual cost in hospitals is $56,000 to eradicate bed bugs
CHEESE BAG DISINFECTING
Cleaning cheese filters regularly results in high maintenance costs and downtime in production. The D-Pod is well suited for applications in which operational reliability and dependability are essential. Our automatic
decontamination process maximizes food security and increases productivity resulting in better profitability.
• Removes Unwanted Particles: High Operational Reliability.
• Ensures Quality: High Standard in Food Safety.
• Continuous Flow Process: Self-Cleaning Application.
• Eliminates Downtime: Optimized Earnings.
NO CHEMICALS NEEDED
• D-POD provides decontamination without chemicals
• Safer for humans
• Safer for the environment
• Lower carbon footprint
• Save money on consumable costs
22 VOLT POWER SUPPLY
• 120 / 240 Volts
• Single Phase 100 AMP
• Fully Mobile
HEAT & UVC
The combination of heat and UVC light creates an effective treatment of UVC and a heat vortex generating up to 170 degrees Fahrenheit (75 degrees Celcius) penetrating surfaces to eliminate microbials/organisms in 30 minutes.
APPLICABLE INDUSTRIES FOR USE
CARE HOMES / WAITING ROOMS
- Waiting room furniture is rarely decontaminated due to size and accessibility
- Assisted living centers experienced a 1064% increase in required PPE in 2020
- Seniors have an increased risk to COVID exposure
- LTC residents, on average, account for 81% of all COVID -19 related deaths globally
- Each D-POD has 1000-2000 cubic feet of decontaminating space to support
large scale relief efforts
- Keep front line workers safe
- One time use PPE costs American Hospitals $600 Million per Month in 2020
- D-POD allows for 10+ uses of qualified reusable PPE
- In Canada, over 70% of corporations need PPE to operate in COVID-19 era
- Upwards of $20,000 to outfit each soldier
- Sensitive fibers and textiles, such as KEVLAR, require heat and or UV decontamination to protect integrity
- Chemical decontamination methods may degrade military gear resulting in compromised equipment
- With up to 100 players per team, dressing rooms are an ideal condition for viruses and bacteria
- All leagues will be required to properly decontaminate equipment after each use
- Microbials can live on equipment for up to 3 weeks if not properly cared for
• Modular design allows for quick and efficient deployment
• Short lead times allow for rapid deployment and mitigate against shutdowns
• Lower capital expenses
• Protect frontline workers, employees, public servants and citizens by effectively decontaminating
THIRD PARTY TESTING
TO BE CONSIDERED SUCCESSFUL, THE D-POD MUST:
• All the acceptance criteria were met in Run #6, based on these results the D-Pod is expected to perform as designed to reach and achieve the targt time-temperature parameters.
• A key learning from the study was the effect of heat loss. Incremental remediations of the insulation R-factor improved each successive cycle and this will inform future design improvements.
D-POD WAS PROVEN SUCCESSFUL AND EFFECTIVE
Third Party Testing by BioScision Pharma Inc.
- The D-POD is specifically designed to eradicate microbial and living organisms, including bed bugs, from a variety of materials.
- Each unit is equipped with a combination of powerful UVC lights and heat generation to successfully decontaminate articles placed inside the treatment chamber.
- Its modular design allows for easy installation and comes complete with Standard Operating Procedures for staff training.
- Hospitals, care homes, retail stores, sporting complexes and a multitude of industries may use D-PODs as part of their main “decon” protocols.
- Sanitize and reuse PPE, furniture, equipment, utensils and tools with the D-POD to protect establishments and staff.